Monday, April 20, 2009

Burgerduction

Hey guys,

Here's the lowdown. Burgers are wonderful culinary miracles as far as I'm concerned, and I'm on a quest to find the best one here in Calgary. Mostly this blog will be a place for me to post reviews of burger joints in Calgary, and for you to throw in your two cents (just try and avoid talking with your mouth full...).
  • Any place that serves burgers in Calgary is fair game; fast food chains, independent burger joints, and sit-down restaurant chains will be included - if they have a burger worth mentioning, that is.
  • I will first and foremost review the burger at each restaurant reviewed - that's what we're all here for anyway - but I will likely throw in my opinion of other noteworthy items I tried, like fries or maybe a milkshake on occasion. All reviews will be on a 10 point scale.
  • Besides telling you how the food tasted, I will give an approximate indication of price. If the featured burger, plus a side and a drink (often in a combo) will run you under $8, this will be indicated as $, $8-$12 will be $$, and $12+ will be $$$.
Thats pretty much it, guys! I've obviously been to many of Calgary's fine burger joints so far, but I want to revisit each restaurant before I post a review, so that the experience will be fresh in my mind. We'll start with a couple reviews and grow from there! Here's hoping this will be a burgertastic summer, and that you'll be along for the ride!!

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment